Dance in the rain

viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

Happily Ever After

TGIF!!!!!

This has been a pretty heavy work week, but finally it is Friday, 
yeyeyeyey

For this week ScrappyDew project, I wanted to make a wedding card using "KNIGHTS" cutting file.

But then I realice that I had a problem: 

The higher tower of the castle must have 5.5 inches high, so, to keep proportions, I have to work the dolls couple in a very small format and is not easy if you are doing  paper piecing. 

So I had an idea: Use "print and cut"







The boy is 1.2 inches high, the girl 1 inch.



To make all the card, I used the "drag and drop" feature of Studio software and this gorgeous digital paper collection


Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Beautiful card Monica! I like the digital paper you've used to fill your card shapes.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar