Dance in the rain

lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

Mi Buenos Aires Querido


This beautiful tango is my inspiration for The Paper Shelter challenge


I love this challenge and the chance to show up the World in our projects.

For my project, I made a light in the dark triangular diorama card, 
showing in the background Buenos Aires city silhouette and in front this stunning Paper Shelter´s digi 



"El farolito de la calle en que nací"

"The little lamp post in the street I borned"
(part of the lyrics of "Mi Buenos Aires Querido" tango)



This is how its looks when is lighted


I colored this lovely digi with Spectrum Noir Pens.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


6 comentarios:

  1. Such a fantastic card! It looks amazing both in light and without. So glad that you enjoyed this challenge. You have done a brilliant job with it. Great card! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week and thanks for using a TPS image. Lovey work!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! I love it, what a brilliant card, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter's Travel the world challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my word, this is AMAZING!! I love the diorama card and how it lights up!! You did an awesome job! Thank you for playing in our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Magnifico! Fabulous diorama card and I really enjoyed my visit thru your beautiful Buenos Aires. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Moni, ¡tu tarjeta me encanta, es preciosísima! Bueno, me encanta Carlos Gardel, así que no podía no gustarme esta tarjeta de una tanguera y además con efectos especiales nocturnos. ¡Si fuera hombre bailaría con ella!

    Mariangela

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Es bellísima....se siente el tango..a bailar!!!!

    ResponderEliminar