Dance in the rain

viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

La Cocina de Tita (Granny´s Kitchen)

Hello friends!!!

Today in Mother´s Day in Costa Rica, so this post is dedicated to my mom, Lidiette, known by my children and nieces as "Tita".

My mom loves to cook, she is always searching and testing new recipes for us.
For me there is not better pleasure that eat what she cooks. Even the simplest meals become great when are done by her.


Today I chose not to give her the traditional Mother´s Day card. 
Instead of that I made some magnets for her fridge.


The sign says: "Granny´s Kitchen".


The lovely cow


The funny ping


The sweet teddy bear

To make my magnets, I used "Three Little Chefs" a ScrappyDew´s cutting file that you can find as a part of THE VAULT files. 
After gluing and shading all the pieces, I applied a Modge Podge coat to protect the cardstock. When the Modge Podge dries, you can even clean the magnets without any risk.

Happy Mother´s Day to my mom and to all costarican moms.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Monica, I think this is a wonderful idea. Each time she opens the fridge she will think of you. :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and FaceBook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Mama de Moni!!!!!
    que bello te quedo... el chanchito es mi favorito

    ResponderEliminar