Dance in the rain

viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles Released Party

To celebrate Summer, all the sun, beach, sand, waves, we have a new collection at Polkadoodles



I will add to this post all my makes for this released party

For my first make, I made z-card with a beach scene.



My second make is a boat shaped gift box showing all the ocean life



Can you feel the ocean breeze!!!

My Saturday makes:

What is a beach without palm trees????




Anyone for icream???




My Sunday makes:

It´s Sunday and Summer, so RELAX!!!
Fast & easy



Who doesn´t love icecream???




I have made my personal tradition to make a pocket letter set with every new Polkadoodles collection. This is the one I made for Starfish & Sandcastles.





I hope you have enjoyed this realeased party as much as we do.

Enjoy Summer!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Moni estan divinos todos!!! ese de los helados con esas tablas y el caballo esta de muerte lenta... y si te contará lo que hice con el primer diseño tuyo... ya te enteraras!!!! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar